Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 26th Sold Out!

Congrats to my team on another sold out show!  And a million thanks to Karen and Tami for the vibiest (is that a word?) venue in Los Angeles.   Cocktails on the deck with 180 degree views of the Pacific in the Palisades.  Loft-like interior with gorgeous art, super chic decor and a state-of-the art sound system that will be playing cool tunes from Paris's famed Hotel Costes.   Lisa's dialed in her camera crew so we're good to roll and of course the menu and food will live up to the standards set by Secret Table months ago.  I am the luckiest girl in the world to have so many amazing friends who support this endeavor and are constantly helping me up my game.  My goal is to one day have met every intrepid foodie on my current mailing list as we grow and reach out to so many new clients who of course become just like family and/or friends to Secret Ingredients. 

Now let's just hope for clear skies so we truly can enjoy the sunset from the deck while sipping bubbles and stimulating our palates for the meal ahead.

Cheers,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment